You may get any of the following errors like in Picture 1 on the row Parser Error Message: after "Error from the operating system:"
- The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.
- The user name or password is incorrect.
- This user can't sign in because this account is currently disabled.
Picture 1: Configuration Error
- Check if the user the user is locked often due to many faulty tries to logon. If the user is locked than unlock the user.
Beware that you may lock the user if wrong credentials are typed in to Integration Manager - Configuration for Impersonation DomainUser and Password (Picture 2).
- Check that you have the correct username and password. Retype them and Save Settings in Integration Manager - Configuration (Picture 2). Restart Internet Information Services (IIS) Application Pool where the WebApi is running.
Check if the user the user is disabled. If the user is disabled than enable the user.
Picture 2: Web Applications